Copyright © Journey Anak Watan
Design by Dzignine
Sunday 13 May 2012

Tribute To Mother's Day - My Mom's story


This is my mom. she's my queen and she's the key to my success. What I want you (readers) to know, I love my mom so much. Without her I'm nothing. From baby until now, she still fulfill what I want. Even when I cry, she will hug me and try to cool me down. She will always ask me what I want and never ask me to give what she want. She just cry for my happiness . She will sweep out her tear without I'm knowing it, and pretend some dust stuck in her eyes. Some time because of my bad behavior she still try to cheer up to make me comfort. Now I've grown up, and I know the difficulty that you're facing before. I'm so sorry for being bad, and ruin your heart before. Staying far from you (mom), have taught me enough. All my tears are gonna fall to make me rolling in deep and search for your happiness. 

MOM I LOVE YOU !!! 
your son- Muhammad Ridzuan

mom's searching for rambutan

but she only got several of rambutan just because I've eat it :)

at my cousin's wedding


 my mom and I :)


she still smiling, although she's tired :)


let's go eat mom !!! :)


haha....that smile make me happy :)

don't you tired mom???hehe

at penang (taman belia)

she's so happy when get close to her grandchild :)


at the peak of bukit bendera :)

I'll never forget her smile :)


give some mimic :) 


I miss this memory so much :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment